More translations, yey xD
I wonder, why I'm only translating Yama-chan stuff xD
I actually should study for my science exam tomorrow, but I wanted to finish that now, since school starts again tomorrow and then I won't have that much time...
So, I translated Yama-chans halloween association game from margaret November Issue (the Q & A I translated here) Starting from halloween Yama-chan had to write a chain of 30 associations :3 He explains a few of them :) It was funny to read so I hope you will enjoy it :3
I also translated Yamada's house talk from the Dec. issue of Myojo xD
I hope you will like it °w°
Scan upload credit to hanarok
(blue are my comments :D)
Association game 30 starting from „Halloween“
1. Halloween → 2. ghost → 3. scary → 4. high → 5. flying → 6. SUMMARY →
7. Summer → 8.sea → 9. surfing → 10. cool/good looking → 11. (Domoto) Koichi-kun →
12. SHOCK → 13. world → 14. wide → 15. 500 tsubo (1 tsubo is ~3.3 m²) → 16. huge →
17. (Nakajima) Yuuto-kun → 18. drums → 19. loud noise → 20. explosion →
21. afro hair → 22. feeling pain → 23. decayed tooth → 24. tooth → 25. Kasuga-san →
26. pink → 27. love → 28. love song → 29. Shinku → Hey!Say!JUMP
4. High... I'm weak with high places. Because of that, in summer, when Hey!Say!JUMP did flying in the stage show SUMMARY I was scared~.
11. Koichi-kun... everything about him is good looking. The Musical „SHOCK“, Koichi-kun is doing, I'm watching it again and again,yo.
25. Kasuga-san... is a really gentle person. Together with Oodorii-san we are co-starring in the TV-program, that is called „School Kakumei“, It's not an On-Off Program (not so sure about the last part. it's あの番組ってオンオフがないの。). But on the other hand (Untouchable's) Yamazaki-san sends out this tension a lot. It's an amazingly funny scene.
29. Shinku... this is the song, that I for the first time challenged lyrics-writing with (recorded in the first album „JUMP NO. 1“). Although it's a love song, I think a lot about what kind of love the present adolscentes would probably have, so I sometimes borrow my younger sisters Shoujo Manga (manga for girls). In Shoujo manga, there are often embarrassing scenes, yo ne? When I read them, I get embarrassed *laugh *. But about the pain of love and others, it can also often be informative. The time when I wrote „Shinku“ I really thought a lot [about those things]. Next I want to try writing about JUMP, na! (not so sure about this sentence... it's 次はJUMPのこととか書いてみたいな！)
On the rooftop, there are two deck chairs, also tables and chairs are standing there. But it's not that wide, yo *laugh *. In summer, I sometimes call my friends to do barbecue, or, when I feel like it, I sometimes take a nap in the deck chair while listening to music with a radio-recorder. The place in my house, where I spend the most time is probably the 3 person sofa, that is in the living room. When I'm at home, while lazing around there, I generally watch TV, ne. By the way, my room is about 6 ½ tatami. Nee-chans room is about the same extend, but my younger sisters room is about 10 tatami. Because my younger sister keeps a rabbit and a guinea pig she uses the biggest room. In the corridor on the seconds floor, the scripts of the dramas [I played in] until now, photos taken of the actors and the Rookie actor trophy I received are kind of displayed, so my history can be seen *laugh *
Comments and corrections are loved :3 Reposting is ok, you don't have to ask, but please credit^^
This was both really fun to translate :3I laughed a lot when translating the associations xD I mean "explosion-> afro hair -> feeling pain" that's just hilarious xDD Also I loved his assosiation of "huge-> Yuuto-kun" :D
Well, I'm of studying now -.- I hoped you enjoyed it :D
- m0m0 is: busy
- m0m0 is listening to:JUMP NO.1